1. The ‘Referrer’ is defined as the individual who refers a client to Churchill Knight Umbrella Limited or Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd (‘Churchill Knight’)
2. The ‘Referee’ is the individual who has been recommended to Churchill Knight by the Referrer and has signed up to either Churchill Knight Umbrella’s payroll service or one of 3 limited company accountancy packages: Basic, Professional, or Elite.
3. A ‘Qualifying Referee’ is one that has either paid 4 weeks’ margin to Churchill Knight Umbrella, or has paid 3 months’ worth of accountancy fees to Churchill Knight.
4. The ‘Reward’ is 2 weeks of free umbrella payroll service for both the Referrer and the Referee upon meeting the Eligibility requirements. If the Referrer is a Live limited company client, the reward is a £120 Love to Shop voucher for the Referrer. If the Referrer is not a client of Churchill Knight or Churchill Knight Umbrella, the reward is a £25 Love to Shop voucher.
5. Should the Referrer or Referee owe outstanding monies to Churchill Knight or cease to be a client before the period of Eligibility has been fulfilled, the Reward is void.
6. If a Referrer recommends multiple Referees, the Reward will be provided upon each Qualifying Referee.
7. The Referrer is eligible for a Reward only when the Referee becomes a Qualifying Referee.
8. Only Referrers who are existing employees of Churchill Knight Umbrella may be eligible to receive a Reward through this Reward Scheme. Neither the Referrer nor Referee should owe outstanding monies to Churchill Knight, and Churchill Knight reserves the right to offset any Reward against fees owed by the Referrer should this situation occur.
9. If someone has been referred by multiple Referrers, the Referrer who first provided Churchill Knight with contact details will be rewarded.
10. If a Referee has been recommended by both a Referrer and a Recruitment Consultant, the Referee will have been classed as being referred by the Recruitment Consultant. Recruitment Consultants are not eligible for Rewards in this Referral Scheme.
11. A Referee must be a first-time Referral to Churchill Knight.
12. Churchill Knight has the sole discretion at all times to determine if the Referrer qualifies for the Reward subject to these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Churchill Knight cannot be challenged.
13. Subject to clause 4, a Referrer is eligible for a Reward for a referral made on or after the 1st of January 2018.
14. Once the Referee qualifies, Churchill Knight shall reward the eligible parties.
15. The Referrer will not, at this stage, necessarily be notified by Churchill Knight of the change to their Direct Debit payments.
16. Churchill Knight alone will be responsible for the administration of the Rewards as it deems fit in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
18. This scheme is effective from the 1st of January 2018 and Churchill Knight reserves the right to terminate or alter the scheme at any time.