Whether you are currently a client of Churchill Knight Umbrella or searching for an umbrella payroll service, there are plenty of benefits for you if you decide to use us as your PAYE umbrella company.
Churchill Knight Rewards
When you become a client of Churchill Knight Umbrella, you will have access to much more than just Employee Benefits. You will be able to start using our exclusive rewards scheme.
This will allow you to have great discounts on over 1,600 retailers UK wide.
Here are some features of Churchill Knight Reward that you can enjoy:
- Your favourite shops at a discounted price
- Constant competitions for the chance to win big prizes
- The option to save when shopping online or in store – your choice!
- A monthly lottery with the potential to win £1,000
It not only clothes and food you can save money on. You can also save on:
- Music, films, books and games
- Holidays and short breaks
- Restaurants and eating out
- Days out and theatre tickets
- Electricals and appliances
Churchill Knight Rewards is included in our umbrella service at no additional cost. You do not need to pay a membership fee and you’ll be sent your login information within a week of joining our service.
Not only will you receive one of the most competitive employee reward schemes in the market, as a Churchill Knight Umbrella client you can also take advantage of:
- No joining or leaving fees
- Quick and easy set-up
- Sick Pay, Paternity Pay, Maternity Pay and Annual Leave
- Expenses – if you are not subjected to SDC (Supervision, Direction or Control)
- Insurance: £5 million Professional Indemnity, £10 million Public Liability, £10 million Employers Liability.
When should I use an umbrella company?
Dependent on your circumstances, we can help advise on whether operating through an umbrella company is best payroll option for you.
Churchill Knight Umbrella clients are typically:
- Contractors on less than £15 per hour
- First-time contractors who are testing whether contracting is for them and using an umbrella company is a stepping stone before setting up a limited company
- Contractors who have a contract that is less than 3 months
- Contractors who are in the public sector – it is important to understand the ‘IR35 and the public sector’ changes
- Contractors who aren’t suited to operating as a limited company
Getting started with an umbrella company is incredibly easy and the whole process can be completed in minutes. Please complete our registration form here or give us a call on 01707 871622. If you would like to find out more about the perks of using us, please visit our Umbrella Company Benefits page.